If you do not elect to pay your rates by instalments, Council must receive your payment in full by the 31st of August each year to avoid incurring daily interest charges.
If you opt to pay your rates in four instalments a reminder notice will be sent to you one month prior to the instalment due date.
Rates instalment due dates are:
- 31 August
- 30 November
- 28 February
- 31 May
Failure to pay your rates instalment by the due date will result in an interest charge. Interest accrues on a daily basis at 7.5% per annum on any outstanding rates and charges.
Ratepayers who, due to hardship, are not in a position to settle their rate account in full or by four instalments, can make alternative arrangements to pay by agreement with Council.
Council's Rates Department on 4677 1100 or email@example.com
- Council can arrange to Direct Debt your savings or cheque account on the payment due dates. To find out more about Direct Debt options please click here
- Present your rate notice to any Australia Post Office and make your payment via cash, cheque or EFTPOS.
- Visit the POST Billpay website to pay your rates online
- You will be prompted to complete the online form
- Wollondilly Shire Council's biller code is 2190
- Call 13 18 16 to pay your rates by Credit Card
- You will need your reference number located in the POST Billpay box on your rates notice
- Wollondilly Shire Council's biller code is 4283
- You will need your reference number located in the BPay box on your rates notice
- Make your cheque or money order payable to Wollondilly Shire Council
- Mail it with your detachable section of your rate notice
- Mail to: Wollondilly Shire Council, PO Box 21, Picton, NSW, 2571